Due to our recent growth, we’re now looking for a Head of Paid Search to join biddible and lead the North East’s most experienced Paid Search team and manage key accounts.
Based from our Newcastle head office, to be considered for this role, you must have a minimum 3 years experience managing paid search campaigns across a number of platforms, such as; AdWords, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, Criteo, Outbrain, Twitter and more.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing & developing the existing Paid Search team to ensure that client KPI’s continue to be exceeded.
- Developing & executing strategy across a broad range of clients, industries and sectors.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within paid search channels to help drive performance.
- Continual management and optimisation of key paid search campaigns.
- Ownership of the overall Paid Search team performance
Experience & Skills – Required
- 3 years experience managing paid search campaigns, can be from agency or in-house.
- First class knowledge of Google Adwords & Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads and other key platforms
- First class knowledge of Excel
- First class knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking & Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be up to date with industry trends, new technologies and processes.
We are offering a competitive salary based on experienced and also offering an attractive share option in the North East’s only and fastest growing dedicated Paid Search agency.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with us on our Careers page.